Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fashion Studio

I just discovered H&M's fashion studio website... So fun to play around on

http://www.hm.com/ca/fashion/fashionstudio__fashionstudio.nhtml

Not an overly eventful weekend... I drove in to Brandon to pick up some things (cheese in particular... and yam tempura rolls). I also stopped in to Fabricland and found a sweet floral flannel remnant... I'm thinking i'll either make some comft pj's out of it or a few pillow cases. I've been using an old Alf pillowcase for a few years now, and it might be time to upgrade.


Yum yum yum!


Oh Alf...

And a little something extra:


I saved this picture a long time ago because I loved this girl's curly hair, but I also love this picture because it makes me think of summertime beach parties and campfires...

No comments:

Post a Comment