Friday, October 7, 2011

etsy shop?



I'm working part time right now, and I need to find a way to make more money than I currently am making, which will probably mean finding a second part time job. But I've been contemplating starting to sew much more seriously, and treat it like a part time job (like on my days off spend 8 or 9 hours a day just sewing things) and open up an etsy as a second job, to sell my clothes. I plan on selling things I make on etsy anyways, but I was just thinking of doing on a smaller scale.... like sew 5 or 6 items, and then slowly add more as I make more. It might come to that anyways, because I'm not sure how steady of an income etsy could provide.

Anyways, regardless of what I decide to do, I'm starting an etsy shop shortly and will have some things for sale. This shirt for example! I am working on a tank version too, and after I sew a few more items (I'm thinking a few things with chiffon), I'll get this shop up and running :)


No comments:

Post a Comment