Monday, March 22, 2010

Inspired

Despite living in the pretty much the smallest town in existence (it is within a national park, so pretty much 99% of the population is strictly summer residents), I had a fairly social and productive weekend. I spend several hours on skype with my best friend Heather (Michelle and Jess were visiting here, so i go to chat with them too!), and after having stared at my pile of fabric over the past two weeks, I have finally been inspired to start new projects. I got started on a skirt this evening that is a belated Christmas present for Heather, and am excited to have plenty of sewing on the horizon to keep me busy.



The pattern for Heather's skirt





I've gotten the pockets done so far, and have the pleating at the front pinned back

I'm still stumped as to what to do with two of my other fabrics... they both have a big colourful pattern, so I don't want to make anything overwhelming.




No comments:

Post a Comment