Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Shopping List

I've been dying to do some shopping lately... I'm living in rural Manitoba right now so there isn't much around in the way of clothes shops, and Winnipeg is a bit out of the way. So i'll just have to wait. But here are some of the things on my spring wish list (by which I mean things I really want to buy myself):


Straw fedora from UO

Mineral wash natural denim runner short from American Apparel


Unisex sailor stripe long sleeve pullover from American Apparel

Lace one piece from American Apparel

Yes, I realize that's mostly American Apparel... what can I say I love that store. Some other things I'd like that I don't have images of: loose black tank top, gladiator sandals, maroon opaque tights, a pair of black ultra high mary-jane platform heels, and some new summer basics in general.

I also want to try out Bumble and Bumble's thickening serum... I'm intrigued. Really though, I'll try anything to make my fine hair seem thicker.


Anyways, even though the sun hid behind the clouds today and we even got a bit of snow, I've had summer on my mind pretty much constantly. I'd like to get a cute vintage cruiser bike with a wicker basket and bike all around town this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment